Hi people, I am Cristian.

The first thing that you must know is that I don't know how to write in English and I don't know how arrived here, but I am here to learn ;)
I am the first-year student of chemist and pharmacy, and my dream is to put a pharmacy in Chiloé and help the people of the country. 

I like to play videogames, my favorite saga of videogames is "Resident Evil" (I love "Resident Evil 1" because I play this game since my childhood), watch movies, my favorite movie is "Inglorious Bastards", read comics (I like Venom) and look after my dog (his name is Sherlock). I don´t watch anime but I like "JoJo´s Bizarre adventures" because is a manga too crazy. I consider myself a happy person (i don´t know for what xd) and a normal person because I like things that a lot of people be like but is no bad.

Thanks for reading, muack






 

Comments

  1. Everyone are here to learn, don't worry and just enjoy English, greeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like video games but i am not a fan of horror games because i am coward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you play League of legends?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog